Mass production of uniform-sized nanoporous silicon nanowire anodes via block copolymer lithography
Cited 23 times inCited 19 times in
- Mass production of uniform-sized nanoporous silicon nanowire anodes via block copolymer lithography
- Bang, Byoung Man; Kim, Hyunjung; Lee, Jung-Pil; Cho, Jaephil; Park, Soojin
- Block copolymer lithography; Catalytic etching; Charge capacities; Mass production; Nano-porous silicon; Stable cycling; Uniform-sized
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, v.4, no.9, pp.3395 - 3399
- We present a simple, mass production of nonporous and nanoporous silicon nanowire anodes by combining block copolymer masks and metal catalytic etching. Carbon coated nanoporous silicon nanowire anodes exhibit a highly stable cycling performance with a reversible charge capacity of 1500 mA h g(-1).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.