Complete Genome Sequence of Brucella canis Strain HSK A52141, Isolated from the Blood of an Infected Dog
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- Complete Genome Sequence of Brucella canis Strain HSK A52141, Isolated from the Blood of an Infected Dog
- Kim, Jong-So; Jeong, Wooseog; Jeoung, Hye-Young; Song, Jae-Young; Kim, Hyungtae; Beak, Jeong-Hun; Parisutham, Vinuselvi; Lee, Sung Kuk; Kim, Jong Wan; Kim, Ji-Yeon; Jung, Suk Chan; Her, Moon; An, Dong-Jun
- Issue Date
- AMER SOC MICROBIOLOGY
- JOURNAL OF BACTERIOLOGY, v.194, no.18, pp.5134 - 5134
- Brucella canis infection can be clinically inapparent in dogs, and when infection goes unnoticed, there is a chance for dog-to-human transmission. A new strain of B. canis was isolated from the blood of an infected dog in order to analyze the pathogenic mechanism, compare genetic properties, and develop new genetic tools for early diagnosis of canine brucellosis. Herein, we report the complete genome sequence of the strain B. canis HSK A52141. This is the second complete genome sequence and biological annotation available for a member of B. canis.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.