Lithium-induced supramolecular hydrogel
Cited 17 times inCited 15 times in
- Lithium-induced supramolecular hydrogel
- Park, Jong S.; Jeong, Sooyeon; Chang, Dong Wook; Kim, Jae Pil; Kim, Ketack; Park, Eun-Kyoung; Song, Ki-Won
- INDUCED CIRCULAR-DICHROISM; OLIGOMERIC ELECTROLYTE; GELS; CYCLODEXTRIN; METAL
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.47, no.16, pp.4736 - 4738
- We describe a novel anisotropic supramolecular gel made of cyclodextrin-dye, in which physical gelation is completed by lithium salt. Rheological experiment reveals the elastic behaviors of the hydrogel, and high ionic conductivity represents a good mobility of ions inside the gel matrix.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.