ELECTRICAL-RESISTIVITY AND THERMOELECTRIC-POWER OF FE91ZR9
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- ELECTRICAL-RESISTIVITY AND THERMOELECTRIC-POWER OF FE91ZR9
- CHOI, YS; CHOI, SS; PARK, YW; HIRSCHER, M; KRONMULLER, H
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING A-STRUCTURAL MATERIALS PROPERTIES MICROSTRUCTURE AND PROCESSING, v.181-182, no., pp.1035 - 1039
- The electrical resistivity (rho) and thermoelectric power (TEP) have been measured for amorphous and partially crystallized Fe91Zr9 in the temperature range 20-300 K to investigate the effect of crystallization on the electronic structure of Fe91Zr9. The temperature coefficient of electrical resistivity (TCR), d ln rho/dT, and TEP, which are negative for the amorphous sample, change to positive values as the crystalline portion is increased. The temperature dependence of rho for partially crystallized alloys suggests that the contribution by phonon scattering increases. As the crystalline concentration increases, the magnitude of the resistivity decreases, and the temperature-dependent TEP of partially crystallized Fe91Zr9 becomes similar to that of crystalline Fe2Zr. The effect of hydrogenation on these properties of Fe91Zr9 has been studied.
- Go to Link;
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.