ELECTRICAL-TRANSPORT PROPERTIES OF YPD5B3C0.3
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- ELECTRICAL-TRANSPORT PROPERTIES OF YPD5B3C0.3
- CHOI, YS; LEE, DJ; PARK, YW
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- SYNTHETIC METALS, v.71, no.1-3, pp.1567 - 1568
- We have measured the electrical resistivity and the thermoelectric power (TEP) of a superconducting intermetallic compound, YPd5B3C0.3, as a function of temperature between 4K and 300K. The bulk sample was prepared by are-melting. The electrical resistivity shows quasi linear temperature dependence and drops sharply to zero showing the superconductivity at 23K. TEP at room temperature is positive (2.1 mu V/K) and shows zero-crossing behavior at 80K. At T>100K, TEP decreases linearly as the temperature is lowered. Unlike the cuprate superconductors, TEP does not drop sharply to zero at the superconducting transition temperature, 23K.
- Go to Link;
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.