Mechanochemically driven solid-state Diels-Alder reaction of graphite into graphene nanoplatelets
Cited 7 times inCited 6 times in
- Mechanochemically driven solid-state Diels-Alder reaction of graphite into graphene nanoplatelets
- Seo, Jeong-Min; Jeon, In-Yup; Baek, Jong-Beom
- NITROGEN-DOPED GRAPHENE; CARBON NANOTUBES; FUNCTIONALIZATION; SPECTROSCOPY; REDUCTION; KINETICS; OXIDE; C-60
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL SCIENCE, v.4, no.11, pp.4273 - 4277
- A mechanochemically driven solid-state Diels-Alder reaction is demonstrated via dry ball-milling graphite as the diene in the presence of maleic anhydride or maleimide as the dienophile. On the basis of various characterizations, the Diels-Alder adducts are edge-selectively functionalized and subsequently delaminated into graphene nanoplatelets.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.