Organic-Catholyte-Containing Flexible Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Organic-Catholyte-Containing Flexible Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
- Park, Minjoon; Shin, Dong-Seon; Ryu, Jaechan; Choi, Min; Park, Noejung; Hong, Sung You; Cho, Jaephil
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.35, pp.5141 - 5146
- Organic-catholyte-containing flexible rechargeable lithium batteries are developed using fused cyclic quinone derivatives. The structural dependence of the quinone isomers in the liquid catholyte is studied using a combined experimental and theoretical approach. Stable electrochemical performance even under severe bending/stretching deformations is successfully demonstrated by prototype batteries containing liquid catholytes.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.