방사광 가속기를 이용한 (NH4)2Sx 처리 AlGaAs 표면의 X-선 광전자A 분석 연구
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 방사광 가속기를 이용한 (NH4)2Sx 처리 AlGaAs 표면의 X-선 광전자A 분석 연구
- Ryu, Seong Wook; Han, Sang Youn; Jang, Ho Won; Choi, Kyoung Jin; Kim, Jong Kyu; Lee, Jong-Lam; Kang, Tai-Hee; Kim, Bongsoo
- Issue Date
- KOREAN INST METALS MATERIALS
- KOREAN JOURNAL OF METALS AND MATERIALS, v.38, no.8, pp.1103 - 1111
- Atomic bonding states of the surface of (NH₄)₂S_x-treated AlGaAs and their change with annealing temperature were investigated by synchrotron radiation photoemission spectroscopy. The surface of AlGaAs sample was passivated using (NH₄)₂S_x solution after the removal of native oxide by NH₄OH solution. This (NH₄)₄S_x passivation was effective in removing Ga-O and As-O bondings, and resulted in the formation of Ga-S, As-S and Al-S bondings. Sulfur atoms migrated from As and Ga to Al atoms when the sample was annealed in ultra-high vacuum. The valence band spectra for the (NH₄)₂S_x treated AlGaAs surface showed that the Fermi level shifted by 0.21 eV after annealing at 550℃. This resulted from the increase of Ga or Al vacancies which energy states located near the valence band maximum.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.