Resonant wavelength tuning of localized plasmons in silver-aluminum nanoparticles
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Resonant wavelength tuning of localized plasmons in silver-aluminum nanoparticles
- Lee, Dong-Jin; Yim, Hae-Dong; Kim, Yang-Gyeom; Jeong, Yong-Beom; Kim, Tae Young; Hwangbo, Chang Kwon; Jun, Young Chul; Park, Se-Geun; Lee, Seung-Gol; Beom-Hoan, O.
- Resonance tuning; Ag-Al nanoparticles; AG; FILMS
- Issue Date
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY, v.63, no.11, pp.2098 - 2101
- We have succeeded in tuning the localized surface plasmon resonant wavelength in Ag-Al nanoparticles (NPs) by using the Al content. The plasmon resonant wavelength of the Ag-Al NP ensemble shifts toward a shorter wavelength from 590 to 510 nm (approximately 80 nm) with an increase in the Al content from 0 to 7.16 atomic percent (at.%). A theoretical interpretation and model for the experimental results are presented. The effective dielectric functions are modeled by taking into account the variations in both the bulk plasma frequency and the structural information on the Ag-Al NPs with the Al content
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.