Purine-based inhibitors of inositol-1,4,5-trisphosphate-3-kinase
Cited 33 times inCited 31 times in
- Purine-based inhibitors of inositol-1,4,5-trisphosphate-3-kinase
- Chang, Young-Tae; Choi, Gildon; Bae, Yoe-Sik; Burdett, Matthew; Moon, Ho-Sang; Lee, Jae Wook; Gray, Nathanael S.; Schultz, Peter G.; Meijer, Laurent; Chung, Sung-Kee; Choi, Kwan Yong; Suh, Pann-Ghill; Ryu, Sung Ho
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMBIOCHEM, v.3, no.9, pp.897 - +
- Calcium metabolism regulation may be studied by use of a novel purine-based inhibitor of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate 3-kinase (IP3K) developed by purine library screening (IC50= 10.2 muM). This new IP3K inhibitor 1 increased Ca2+ ion release as a result of IP3 accumulation in HL60 cells but did not affect any other metabolic enzymes, such as inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase or phospholipase C
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.