A facile route for growth of CNTs on Si@hard carbon for conductive agent incorporating anodes for lithium-ion batteries
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A facile route for growth of CNTs on Si@hard carbon for conductive agent incorporating anodes for lithium-ion batteries
- Kim, Chanhoon; Choi, Sinho; Yoo, Seungmin; Kwon, Dohyoung; Ko, Seunghee; Kim, Ju-Myung; Lee, Sang-Young; Kim, Il-Doo; Park, Soojin
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NANOSCALE, v.7, no.26, pp.11286 - 11290
- Conductive agent incorporating Si anodes consisting of directly grown carbon nanotubes on hard carbon encapsulating Si nanoparticles were prepared by a one-pot chemical vapour deposition process. Owing to this fabulous structure, Si-based anodes exhibit excellent cycle retention and rate capability with a high-mass-loading of 3.5 mg cm(-2).
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.