Optical, Electrical, and Electromechanical Properties of Hybrid Graphene/Carbon Nanotube Films
Cited 4 times inCited 3 times in
- Optical, Electrical, and Electromechanical Properties of Hybrid Graphene/Carbon Nanotube Films
- Kholmanov, Iskandar N.; Magnuson, Carl W.; Piner, Richard; Kim, Jin-Young; Aliev, Ali E.; Tan, Cheng; Kim, Tae Young; Zakhidov, Anvar A.; Sberveglieri, Giorgio; Baughman, Ray H.; Ruoff, Rodney S.
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.19, pp.3053 - 3059
- By combining a graphene layer and aligned multiwalled carbon nanotube (MWNT) sheets in two different configurations, i) graphene on the top of MWNTs and ii) MWNTs on the top of the graphene, it is demonstrated that optical, electrical, and electromechanical properties of the resulting hybrid films depend on configurations.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.