Data reduction method of sine look-up tables in microprocessor's memory storage
Cited 1 times inCited 2 times in
- Data reduction method of sine look-up tables in microprocessor's memory storage
- Jung, Jee-Hoon
- Decoding algorithm; Direct digital frequency synthesis; Linear interpolation technique; Look up table; Memory capacity; Memory storage; Microprocessor applications; Process speed; Reduction method; Single-phase inverters
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.46, no.25, pp.1656 - 1658
- A data reduction method of sine look-up tables for low-end microprocessors which have small memory capacity and low process speed is proposed. The proposed method is composed of an encoded sine look-up table (LUT), a linear interpolation technique, and an effective decoding algorithm. The data reduction method minimises the usage of the memory capacity for the sine LUT. It can support low-end microprocessor applications such as single-phase inverter, UPS, direct digital frequency synthesis, etc.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.