CMOS LC-ring oscillator with adaptive purity control
Cited 0 times inCited 1 times in
- CMOS LC-ring oscillator with adaptive purity control
- Kim, Jae Joon; Park, S.-B.
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.41, no.10, pp.569 - 570
- An LC-tuned/LC-ring dual-mode oscillator structure is presented to implement an adaptive purity control scheme and provide an optimisation process between the interference immunity and the current consumption. This dual-mode reconfigurable oscillator is fabricated in a 0.18 μm CMOS process and achieves the measured phase-noise controllability of 11 dB/Hz.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.