A CMOS single-chip wireless solution with an adaptive purity-control scheme against ISM-band interferences
Cited 1 times inCited 2 times in
- A CMOS single-chip wireless solution with an adaptive purity-control scheme against ISM-band interferences
- Kim, Jae Joon; Jin, Kyu Ta; Lee, Do Hoon; Park, Sung-Bum
- adaptive purity control; Bluetooth (BT) transceiver; interference; voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO)
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS II-EXPRESS BRIEFS, v.53, no.4, pp.269 - 273
- The authors present a Bluetooth (BT) single-chip solution to improve the immunity to ISM-band interferences. A transceiver with a purity-controllable local oscillator is proposed. The purity control scheme is experimentally verified through the firmware which controls the interference-transfer function and adjusts the allowable interference level adaptively. This solution is fully integrated in a 0.25-mu m CMOS process, and it satisfies the specification of the BT v1.2, with the optimal power consumption and the yield enhancement.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.