Enhanced efficiency of bilayer polymer solar cells by the solvent treatment method
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Enhanced efficiency of bilayer polymer solar cells by the solvent treatment method
- Lee, Jihoon; Jung, Yun Kyung; Lee, Dal Yong; Jang, Jae-Won; Cho, Shinuk; Son, Semo; Jeong, Junghyun; Park, Sung Heum
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- SYNTHETIC METALS, v.199, pp.408 - 412
- We successfully facilitated an enhancement in the efficiency of polymer bilayer solar cells using the solvent treatment method. Specifically, after creating a poly(3-hexylthiophene-2,5-diyl(P3HT)/[6,6]-phenyl-C61-butyric-acid-methyl-ester (PCBM) bilayer structure by the use of an orthogonal solvent, we applied the solvent treatment method to the bilayer solar cell to improve the device performance. When the interfaces between the P3HT layer and the PCBM layer and between the PCBM layer and the Al electrode were treated with methanol, the bilayer SCs showed significantly enhanced device performance with improved Jsc FF, and PCE.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.