Sheet fabrication of bulk amorphous alloys by twin-roll strip casting
Cited 16 times inCited 18 times in
- Sheet fabrication of bulk amorphous alloys by twin-roll strip casting
- Lee, JG; Park, Sung Soo; Lee, SB; Chung, HT; Kim, NJ
- Bulk amorphous materials; Casting; Sheets; Simulation
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCRIPTA MATERIALIA, v.53, no.6, pp.693 - 697
- Twin-roll strip casting has been utilized to fabricate the sheet products of bulk amorphous alloys. Simulation of solidification behavior and actual twin-roll strip casting show that the optimum casting conditions are such that the alloy is in supercooled liquid state at roll nip area rather than fully amorphized.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.