Constitutive analysis on the superplastic deformation of warm-rolled 6013 Al alloy
Cited 19 times inCited 19 times in
- Constitutive analysis on the superplastic deformation of warm-rolled 6013 Al alloy
- Park, Sung Soo; Garmestani, Hamid; Bae, G. T; Kim, Nack J.; Krajewski, Paul E.; Kim, Sooho; Lee, Eui W.
- 6013 Al alloy; Internal variable theory; Superplasticity; Warm rolling
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING A-STRUCTURAL MATERIALS PROPERTIES MICROSTRUCTURE AND PROCESSING, v.435-436, no., pp.687 - 692
- A study has been made on the superplastic deformation behavior of warm-rolled 6013 Al alloy. A series of load relaxation tests have been carried out on a warm-rolled 6013 Al alloy. They are well interpreted by grain boundary sliding (GBS) and grain matrix plastic deformation (GMD) using the internal variable theory of structural superplasticity. Uniaxial tensile testing shows a maximum elongation of 370% achieved at 560 °C under the initial strain rate of 1 × 10-4 s-1. These conditions of maximum elongation are consistent with the load relaxation results.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.