Anisotropic Adhesion Properties of Triangular-Tip-Shaped Micropillars
Cited 23 times inCited 22 times in
- Anisotropic Adhesion Properties of Triangular-Tip-Shaped Micropillars
- Kwak, Moon Kyu; Jeong, Hoon Eui; Bae, Won Gyu; Jung, Ho-Sup; Suh, Kahp Y.
- adhesives; biomimetics; directional adhesion; microstructures
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SMALL, v.7, no.16, pp.2296 - 2300
- Directional dry adhesive microstructures consisting of high-density triangular-tip-shaped micropillars are described. The wide-tip structures allow for unique directional shear adhesion properties with respect to the peeling direction, along with relatively high normal adhesion.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.