Synthesis of a new cross-linkable perfluorocyclobutane-based hole-transport material
Cited 46 times inCited 51 times in
- Synthesis of a new cross-linkable perfluorocyclobutane-based hole-transport material
- Lim, Bogyu; Hwang, Jin-Taek; Kim, Jin Young; Ghim, Jieun; Vak, Doojin; Noh, Yong-Young; Lee, Soo-Hyoung; Lee, Kwanghee; Heeger, Alan J.; Kim, Dong-Yu
- LIGHT-EMITTING-DIODES; AROMATIC ETHER POLYMERS; INDIUM-TIN-OXIDE; STABILITY; DEVICES; PERFORMANCE; LEDS; FLUOROPOLYMERS; COPOLYMERS; ARYLAMINE
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANIC LETTERS, v.87, no.21, pp.4703 - 4706
- A new curable arylamine containing a perfluorocyclobutane (PFCB) structure without an acidic group was synthesized. The material was thermally cured on ITO after spin-coating. The polymer showed excellent solvent resistance, high thermal stability, high transparency, and good surface smoothness.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.