Electrical study on indium-rich InGaN/GaN multi-quantum-well system
Cited 3 times inCited 2 times in
- Electrical study on indium-rich InGaN/GaN multi-quantum-well system
- Kim, E. K; Kim, J. S.; Kwon, Soon-Yong; Kim, H. J.; Yoon, E.
- Deep-level transient spectroscopy; Energy level; InGaN/GaN; Quantum well
- Issue Date
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY, v.49, no.5, pp.2132 - 2135
- We studied the electrical properties of a 10-period InGaN/GaN multi-quantum-well (MQW) structure by using capacitance-voltage (C-V) and deep-level transient spectroscopy (DLTS) methods. Two energy states of the InGaN QW appeared, are at about 0.37 eV and the other at 0.43 eV from the conduction band edge of the GaN barrier. Band-to-band transition energies of 3.10 eV and 3.18 eV were found by using the PL measurements. A defect with an activation energy of 0.39 eV and a cross-section of 3.96 × 10-18 cm 2 was also found in the GaN buffer layer. The energy-band diagram of InGaN/GaN QW structure is discussed using the PL and the DLTS parameters, considering the existence of a electron capture barrier.
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.