The electronic structures of In-Rich InGaN quantum well
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- The electronic structures of In-Rich InGaN quantum well
- Moon, Pilkyung; Kim, Hee Jin; Kwon, Soon-Yong; Yoon, Euijoon; Park, Seoung-Hwan; Leburton, Jean-Pierre
- In-rich InGaN quantum well; Kp method; Piezoelectric effect; Strain relaxation; Valence band offset
- Issue Date
- American Institute of Physics Inc.
- AIP Conference Proceedings, v.893, no., pp.391 - 392
- We investigated the electronic structures of thin In-rich InGaN quantum well (QW) using an eight-band k center dot p method which includes the effects of strain and piezoelectric field. We compared two different valence band offsets (VBOs) reported in literatures: 0.48 eV and 1.05 eV. Also we investigated the effects of strain relaxation and Indium composition of InGaN layer and proved the accuracy of MEIS result.
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.