Multilayer bipolar field-effect transistors
Cited 20 times inCited 17 times in
- Multilayer bipolar field-effect transistors
- Cho, Shinuk; Yuen, Jonathan; Kim, Jin Young; Lee, Kwanghee; Heeger, Alan J.; Lee, Sangyun
- THIN-FILM TRANSISTORS; POLYMER; TRANSPORT; HETEROSTRUCTURE; EFFICIENCY; INVERTERS; MOBILITY; CELLS; C-60
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.92, no.6, pp.1 - 3
- Field-effect transistors comprising a layer of regioregular poly(3-hexylthiophene) (rr-P3HT) separated from a parallel layer of the soluble fullerene,[6,6]-phenyl C-61-butyric acid methyl ester (PCBM) by a layer of titanium suboxide (TiOx), are fabricated by solution processing. Because the TiOx is an electron transporting material and a hole blocking material, this multilayer architecture operates either in the p-channel mode with holes in the rr-P3HT layer or in the n-channel mode with electrons in the PCBM layer.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.