From nanorings to nanodots by patterning with block copolymers
Cited 77 times inCited 73 times in
- From nanorings to nanodots by patterning with block copolymers
- Park, Soojin; Wang, Jia-Yu; Kim, Bokyung; Russell, Thomas P.
- Block copolymer films; Diblock copolymers; Glancing angles; High fidelities; Metal evaporations; Micro-domains; Nanodots; Pattern transfers; Thermal-annealing; Transfer patterns
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- NANO LETTERS, v.8, no.6, pp.1667 - 1672
- We demonstrate three different transfer patterns that can be achieved by use of a surface reconstructed block copolymer film where metal is evaporated onto the surface of the film, providing the contrast. Thin films of diblock copolymers having cylindrical microdomains oriented normal to the surface with long-range lateral order were used. Solvent reconstruction of the film, followed by a glancing angle metal evaporation and thermal annealing, led to three different decorations of the films with gold. These films were used as masks for pattern transfer of pores, columns, and rings to underlying substrate with high fidelity.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.