Ordering of PS-b-P4VP on patterned silicon surfaces
Cited 31 times inCited 28 times in
- Ordering of PS-b-P4VP on patterned silicon surfaces
- Park, Soojin; Kim, Bokyung; Yavuzcetin, Ozgur; Tuominen, Mark T.; Russell, Thomas P.
- Block copolymer micelle; Grating surface; Long-range order; Moire analysis; PS-b-P4VP
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS NANO, v.2, no.7, pp.1363 - 1370
- We demonstrate a method to fabricate high-quality patterned micelle arrays using poly(styrene- b-4-vinylpyridine) (PS-b-P4VP) block copolymer. Long-range order of the PS-b-P4VP micelle in hexagonal arrays was induced by topographic grating patterns during solvent annealing. The size and row spacing of block copolymer micelle arrays created in this way were uniform. By controlling the thickness of the polymer on the crests and in the troughs of the grating patterns, we prepared PS-b-P4VP micelle arrays having different sizes.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.