Synthesis and properties of polyfluorene, containing oxadiazole and carbazole units as pendants for white light-emitting diodes
Cited 10 times inCited 9 times in
- Synthesis and properties of polyfluorene, containing oxadiazole and carbazole units as pendants for white light-emitting diodes
- Jin, Youngeup; Song, Suhee; Kim, Jin Young; Kim, Heejoo; Lee, Kwanghee; Suh, Hongsuk
- Light emitting diode; Polyfluorene; White color
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- THIN SOLID FILMS, v.516, no.21, pp.7373 - 7380
- Polyfluorene-based conjugated polymer, containing oxadiazole and carbazole units as pendants, was prepared as the emitting layer in light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to show that it has higher maximum brightness and electroluminescence (EL) efficiency as compared to poly(9,9-bis(2-ethylhexyl)fluorene-2,7-diyl). The prepared polymer, poly[9-(6-(N-carbazolyl)-hexyl)-9-(6-(4-(5-phenyl-1,3,4-oxadiazolyl)-phenoxy)-hexyl)-fluorene-2,7-diyl] was used as the emitting layer in LEDs. Oxadiazole and carbazole units as pendants caused aggregation to generate broad peak around 547 nm. The Commission internationale de l'eclairage coordinate of the LEDs was (0.28, 0.30) which is quite close to that of the standard white of National Television Systems Committee (0.31, 0.33). The maximum brightness and EL efficiency of the device with aluminum cathode were 6400 cd/m2 at 10V and 0.50 cd/A at 290mA/cm2, respectively.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.