Synthesis and characterization of non-toxic thermal stabilizers of PVC based on layered double hydroxides
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Synthesis and characterization of non-toxic thermal stabilizers of PVC based on layered double hydroxides
- Park, Hyung Wook; Park, Eunju; Lee, Jinae
- Brucite-like layer; Co-precipitation; Hydrotalcite-like compound; Poly(vinyl chloride); Thermal stabilizers
- Issue Date
- ASIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY
- ASIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY, v.26, no.17, pp.5797 - 5799
- ydrotalcite-like compounds are expressed by the general formula [M(2+)1xM(3+)x(OH)2]x+1An- x/ n·mH2O, where M(2+) and M(3+) are divalent and trivalent cations, respectively. Mg1-xAlx(OH)2CO n- x/ n·mH2O structures, non-toxic thermal stabilizers of poly(vinyl chloride), were manufactured by various coprecipitation methods to optimize the manufacturing process of non-toxic thermal stabilizers of poly(vinyl chloride). These hydrotalcite-like compounds were characterized by field-emission-scanning electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction, thermal analysis and transmittance spectra. Samples were fabricated using different steps and a base reactant produced the most stable sample. The cell parameter c is related to the thickness of the brucite-like layer and the interlayer distance was 23.21 A.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.