Effect of Ni/Fe ratio on the performance and stability of the Fe-air rechargeable battery using a La0.9Sr0.1Ga0.8Mg0.2O3 electrolyte
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Effect of Ni/Fe ratio on the performance and stability of the Fe-air rechargeable battery using a La0.9Sr0.1Ga0.8Mg0.2O3 electrolyte
- Inoishi, Atsushi; Sakai, Takaaki; Ju, Young-Wan; Ida, Shintaro; Ishihara, Tatsumi
- Fe-air battery; LaGaO3-based oxide; Ni-Fe anode
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYDROGEN ENERGY, v.39, no.36, pp.21352 - 21357
- The effect of the Ni/Fe ratio in the anode composition of Fe-air rechargeable battery using LaGaO3-based oxide ion conducting electrolyte was studied in terms of the discharge performance, including discharge potential and stability of anode. A Pure Ni anode showed no potential plateau during discharge, and the cycle stability was significantly low. The highest stability and discharge potential was observed for a Ni-Fe (90:10). When the anode contained a large amount of Fe, such as those with ratio of Ni-Fe (30:70), the cycle stability was low due to the aggregation of particles with an increasing number of redox cycles.
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.