Cold accumulation of SCOF-1 transcripts is associated with transcriptional activation and mRNA stability
Cited 5 times inCited 6 times in
- Cold accumulation of SCOF-1 transcripts is associated with transcriptional activation and mRNA stability
- Kim, JC; Jeon, JC; Park, HC; Yoo, JH; Koo, YD; Yoon, HW; Koo, SC; Lee, SH; Bahk, JD; Cho, Moo Je
- Cold Acclimation; mRNA Stability; SCOF-1; Soybean; Transgenic Plant
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC MOLECULAR & CELLULAR BIOLOGY
- MOLECULES AND CELLS, v.12, no.2, pp.204 - 208
- An antimicrobial protein from seeds of Pharbitis nil (Pn-AMP) which shows an antifungal activity towards several agriculturally important plant pathogens has been crystallized in the presence of equimolar N-acetylglucosamine with sodium citrate as precipitant. The crystal belongs to the hexagonal space group P6122 (or P6522), with unit-cell parameters a = b = 29.33 (5), c = 133.44 (12) A. Native data were collected using a crystal at 100 K to a resolution of 1.78 A.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SLS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.