E-government in South Korea: planning and implementation
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- E-government in South Korea: planning and implementation
- Im, Jin Hyouk; Seo, Jin Wan
- e-government; e-government planning; e-government implementation; e-government challenge; South Korea
- Issue Date
- Inderscience Publishers
- ELECTRONIC GOVERNMENT, v.2, no.2, pp.188 - 204
- This paper discusses how the South Korean government has developed the necessary infrastructure for e-government, launched major
initiatives and implemented them successfully while overcoming bureaucratic and political hurdles. Future challenges are also discussed in terms of intellectual properties, digital divide, security, privacy, transparent government, and e-democracy.
Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.