Excited-State Dynamics of Cytosine Tautomers
Cited 30 times inCited 27 times in
- Excited-State Dynamics of Cytosine Tautomers
- Kosma, Kyriaki; Schroeter, Christian; Samoylova, Elena; Hertel, Ingolf Volker; Schultz, Thomas
- Ab initio theory; Excited-state dynamics; Femtoseconds; Imino tautomers; Internal conversions; Picoseconds; Relaxation dynamics; Tautomerizations; Wavelength ranges
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.131, no.46, pp.16939 - 16943
- We report the relaxation dynamics of keto and enol or keto-imino cytosine, photoexcited in the wavelength range of 260-290 nm. Three transients with femtosecond to hundreds of picosends lifetimes are observed for the biologically relevant keto tautomer and are assigned to internal conversion and excited-state tautomerization. Only two transients with femtosecond and picosecond lifetimes are identified for the enol or keto-imino tautomer and are assigned to internal conversion processes. The results are discussed in the context of published ab initio theory.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.