Thermal expansion of near stoichiometric (U,Er)O-2 solid solutions
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Thermal expansion of near stoichiometric (U,Er)O-2 solid solutions
- Kim, SH; Kim, HS; Lee, YW; Sohn, Dong-Seong; Suhr, DS
- Ceramics; Thermal expansion coefficient; Thermal properties
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- MATERIALS LETTERS, v.60, no.12, pp.1480 - 1483
- Thermal expansions of (U,Er)O2 solid solutions were investigated between room temperature and 1673 K by using a thermo-mechanical analyzer. Lattice parameters of the (U,Er)O2 pellets are lower than that of UO2 and they decrease as the Er contents increase. The linear thermal expansion and average thermal expansion coefficients of (U,Er)O2 are higher than that of UO2. For the temperature range from room temperature to 1673 K, the average thermal expansion coefficient values for UO2 and (U0.8Er0.2)O2 are 10.94 × 10- 6 and 11.42 × 10- 6 K- 1, respectively.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.