Lithium metal polymer cells assembled with gel polymer electrolytes containing ionic liquid
Cited 5 times inCited 4 times in
- Lithium metal polymer cells assembled with gel polymer electrolytes containing ionic liquid
- Yun, Ye Sun; Song, Seung-Wan; Lee, Sang-Young; Kim, Sang-Hern; Kim, Dong-Won
- Cycling performance; Gel polymer electrolyte; Ionic liquid; Lithium iron phosphate; Lithium metal polymer cell
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- CURRENT APPLIED PHYSICS, v.10, no.4, pp.E97 - E100
- Gel polymer electrolytes containing a mixture of organic solvent and ionic liquid were prepared and their electrochemical properties were investigated. The gel polymer electrolytes exhibited good electrochemical stability and stable interfacial properties toward lithium metal. Using these gel polymer electrolytes, lithium metal polymer cells composed of a lithium anode and a LiFePO4 cathode were assembled, and their cycling performances were evaluated. The cells showed good cycling performance comparable to that of a cell assembled with gel polymer electrolyte containing only organic liquid electrolyte. The Li/LiFePO4 cells assembled with a gel polymer electrolyte containing ionic liquid are expected to be one of the promising candidates for high energy density lithium batteries with improved safety.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.