Fabrication method and thermal conductivity assessment of molybdenum-precipitated uranium dioxide pellets
Cited 1 times inCited 2 times in
- Fabrication method and thermal conductivity assessment of molybdenum-precipitated uranium dioxide pellets
- Kim, SH; Joung, CY; Kim, HS; Lee, YW; Ryu, HJ; Sohn, Dong-Seong; Kim, DJ
- F0700; M0700; T0600; U0200
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MATERIALS, v.352, no.1-3, pp.151 - 156
- UO2 pellets containing molybdenum networks were fabricated when UO2 pellets mixed with 3 or 5 wt% MoO3 powder were sintered in the CO2/CO ratio of 19/1 and then annealed in an H2 atmosphere. The thermal diffusivities of UO2 and Mo-precipitated UO2 pellets were measured in the range of 298-1673 K by a laser flash method and their thermal conductivities were calculated from the thermal diffusivity, the sample density and the published specific heat capacity data. The temperature dependency of the thermal conductivity up to 1673 K in UO2 and Mo-precipitated UO2 was found to be modeled well using the conductivity equation, κ = (A + BT)-1. The thermal conductivity of the Mo-precipitated UO2 was higher than that of the pure UO2.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.