Square pyramidal dialkoxo-bound monooxo-vanadium(V) complex and its behavior in solution
Cited 27 times inCited 28 times in
- Square pyramidal dialkoxo-bound monooxo-vanadium(V) complex and its behavior in solution
- Moon, M; Pyo, M; Myoung, YC; Il Ahn, C; Lah, Myoung Soo
- STRUCTURAL CHARACTERIZATION; DIOXOVANADIUM(V) COMPLEXES; SOLID-STATE; VANADIUM; REACTIVITY; CHEMISTRY; LIGANDS; OXIDATION; COMPOUND; CRYSTAL
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.40, no.3, pp.554 - 557
- A mononuclear dialkoxo-bound monooxo-vanadium(V) complex. VO(acetylacetosalicylhydrazone)(OEt) 1, was synthesized and structurally characterized. In a chloroform solution, complex 1 exists in two forms. The major species is a monomeric form, as in the solid-state structure, and the minor species converts to the monomeric form in the presence of a small amount of ethanol.
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.