Manganese metallamacrocycles with various coordination solvents
Cited 17 times inCited 17 times in
- Manganese metallamacrocycles with various coordination solvents
- Song, J; Moon, D; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Hexanuclear metallamacrocycle; Macrocyclic ring; Manganese metallamacrocycle; N-Acylsalicylhydrazide; Self-assembly
- Issue Date
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.23, no.5, pp.708 - 714
- The hexanuclear metallamacrocycles were observed repeatedly in various conditions including the presence of several different tricationic metal ions in the macrocyclic ring system and of the linear alkyl chains at the acyl site of N-acylsalicylhydrazide ligand, which contrasts to the formation of the decanuclear metallamacrocycle with bulkier side chains such as phenyl group at the acyl site of the ligand. We synthesized a series of metallamacrocycles in various solvents to find the relationship between the solvents and the nuclearity of the metallamacrocycles. Whether the solvents are sterically more demanding or not, the complexes formed kept the hexanuclear metallamacrocycle system.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.