An enantiomerically pure propeller-shaped supramolecular capsule based on the stereospecific self-assembly of two chiral tris(oxazoline) ligands around three Ag-I ions
Cited 36 times inCited 41 times in
- An enantiomerically pure propeller-shaped supramolecular capsule based on the stereospecific self-assembly of two chiral tris(oxazoline) ligands around three Ag-I ions
- Kim, HJ; Moon, D; Lah, Myoung Soo; Hong, JI
- Chirality; Self-assembly; Silver; Supramolecular chemistry
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.41, no.17, pp.3174 - +
- Self-Recognition of ligand chirality leads to the completely stereospecific self-assembly of a propeller-shaped supramolecular capsule induced by a rigid chiral tris(oxazoline) acting as a tris-monodentate ligand and AgI metal ions having a tetrahedral coordination geometry (the structure of one helical complex is shown).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.