Recognition of dihydroxynaphthalenes by a C-2-symmetric host
Cited 3 times inCited 1 times in
- Recognition of dihydroxynaphthalenes by a C-2-symmetric host
- Kim, HJ; Moon, D; Lah, Myoung Soo; Hong, JI
- MOLECULAR RECOGNITION; BINDING; FEATURES; SUGARS; CLIPS
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- TETRAHEDRON LETTERS, v.44, no.9, pp.1887 - 1890
- A functionalized C-2-symmetric host (2) shows high affinity and substrate selectivity for dihydroxynaphthalenes.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.