Synthesis and characterization of novel grid coordination polymer networks generated from unsymmetrically bridging ligands
Cited 70 times inCited 69 times in
- Synthesis and characterization of novel grid coordination polymer networks generated from unsymmetrically bridging ligands
- Shin, DM; Lee, IS; Chung, YK; Lah, Myoung Soo
- BUILDING-BLOCKS; DIMENSIONS; FRAMEWORKS; DESIGN; NI; CO
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.42, no.18, pp.5459 - 5461
- Self-assembly between simple unsymmetrical ligands, such as 1-(3pyridyl)-2-(4-pyridyl)ethene (L 1) and 1-methyl-1′ -(3-pyridyl)-2-(4-pyrimidyl)ethene (L 2), and Co(NCS) 2 affords the unprecedented two-dimensional grid coordination polymers [Co(L 1) 2(NCS) 2] ∞ (1) and [Co(L 2) 2(NCS) 2] ∞ (2), respectively, with novel topological features which cannot be achieved using symmetrically bridging ligands.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.