Oligobisvelcraplex: Self-assembled linear oligomer by solvophobic pi-pi stacking interaction of bisvelcrands based on resorcinarene
Cited 21 times inCited 23 times in
- Oligobisvelcraplex: Self-assembled linear oligomer by solvophobic pi-pi stacking interaction of bisvelcrands based on resorcinarene
- Ihm, H; Ahn, JS; Lah, Myoung Soo; Ko, YH; Paek, K
- SUPRAMOLECULAR POLYMERS; MACROCYCLES; NANOTUBES; MOLECULES; AGGREGATION; CAVITANDS; DIFFUSION; DIMERS
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANIC LETTERS, v.6, no.22, pp.3893 - 3896
- Bisvelcrand 3 based on resorcinarene was obtained by a stepwise route, and the formation of oligobisvelcraplex 3(n) by solvophobic pi-pi stacking interaction was observed. H-1 NMR spectroscopic studies revealed that DeltaG(pseudorotation)(double dagger) of oligobisvelcraplex 3(n) is 16.7 kcal mol(-1) in C6D5NO2 solution. The pulsed field gradient spin-echo (PGSE) NMR experiment and VPO experiment showed that the number of aggregation (n) ranges from 7 to 10 in CHCl3 solution at 298 K. In high concentration, bisvelcrand 3 tends to form gels or fiber.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.