Synthesis of Ru(II) complexes of N-heterocyclic carbenes and their promising photoluminescence properties in water
Cited 102 times inCited 101 times in
- Synthesis of Ru(II) complexes of N-heterocyclic carbenes and their promising photoluminescence properties in water
- Son, SU; Park, KH; Lee, YS; Kim, BY; Choi, CH; Lah, Myoung Soo; Jang, YH; Jang, DJ; Chung, YK
- ROOM-TEMPERATURE LUMINESCENCE; EXCITED-STATE PROPERTIES; PHOTOPHYSICAL PROPERTIES; POLYPYRIDINE COMPLEXES; IMIDAZOLIUM SALTS; ARTIFICIAL PHOTOSYNTHESIS; RUTHENIUM(II) COMPLEXES; TRIDENTATE LIGANDS; ELECTRON-TRANSFER; METAL-COMPLEXES
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.43, no.22, pp.6896 - 6898
- Novel complexes 1 and 2 based on N-heterocyclic carbenes, which are analogous to Ru(bpy)(3)(2+) and Ru(terpy)(2)(2+), respectively, were synthesized. The complex, which is analogous to Ru(terpy)(2)(2+), exhibited promising photoluminescence properties with a long lifetime of 820 ns in acetonitrile and 3100 ns in water at room temperature, respectively. In addition, ab initio calculations were carried out.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.