Three-dimensional helical coordination networks of a hexanuclear manganese metal lamacrocycle as a helical tecton
Cited 53 times inCited 55 times in
- Three-dimensional helical coordination networks of a hexanuclear manganese metal lamacrocycle as a helical tecton
- Moon, D; Song, J; Kim, BJ; Suh, BJ; Lah, Myoung Soo
- MOLECULAR TECTONICS; POLYMERS; LIGAND; SOLIDS; DESIGN
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.43, no.26, pp.8230 - 8232
- We report on helical coordination networks that were prepared using a hexanuclear manganese metallamacrocycle as a helical tecton. We were able to prepare the three-dimensional helical coordination networks using a hexanuclear manganese metallamacrocycle, [Mn6(lshz)6], as a helical tecton, where N-lauroyl salicylhydrazide (H3lshz) was used as the primary building unit to generate the helical tecton as a secondary building unit. While the 41/43 screw symmetry-linked helical coordination network was obtained when the primary building units had an N-acetyl group, both the 31/32 screw symmetry-linked and the 41/43 screw symmetry-linked helical coordination networks were obtained simultaneously in the same batch when the primary building unit had a long alkyl N-lauroyl group at the N-acetyl site.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.