Highly enantioselective epoxidation of 2.4-diarylenones by using dimeric cinchona phase-transfer catalysts: Enhancement of enantioselectivity by surfactants
Cited 65 times inCited 69 times in
- Highly enantioselective epoxidation of 2.4-diarylenones by using dimeric cinchona phase-transfer catalysts: Enhancement of enantioselectivity by surfactants
- Jew, S; Lee, JH; Jeong, BS; Yoo, MS; Kim, MJ; Lee, YJ; Lee, J; Choi, SH; Lee, K; Lah, Myoung Soo; Park, H
- Asymmetric catalysis; Enantioselectivity; Epoxidation; Phase-transfer catalysis; Surfactants
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.44, no.9, pp.1383 - 1385
- Dramatic increases in reaction rates and enantioselectivities can be effected by the use of surfactants for the phase-transfer catalytic epoxidation of aromatic enones. Based on the X-ray crystal structure of the most effective catalyst-a modified cinchona alkaloid-a plausible transition state of the reaction has been modeled (see picture; HOO- yellow, C gray, H white, N blue, O red).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.