Fluorine- and hydroxyl-terminated hyperbranched poly(phenylquinoxalines) (PPQs) from copolymerization of self-polymerizable AB and AB(2), BA, and BA(2) monomers
Cited 24 times inCited 22 times in
- Fluorine- and hydroxyl-terminated hyperbranched poly(phenylquinoxalines) (PPQs) from copolymerization of self-polymerizable AB and AB(2), BA, and BA(2) monomers
- Baek, Jong-Beom; Harris, FW
- Phenolic surfaces; Polymer degradation; Polymer surfaces; Synthetic routes
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- MACROMOLECULES, v.38, no.4, pp.1131 - 1140
- Hyperbranched copolymers of hydroxyl-terminated hyperbranched poly(phenylquinoxalines) (HT-HPPQ) and fluorine-terminated hyperbranched poly(phenylquinoxaline) (FT-HPPQ) were prepared from self-polymerizable AB and AB 2 monomers and BA and BA 2 monomers. The solubility, solution viscosities, glass transition temperature and thermal stabilities varied depending on AB 2 unit contents in the copolymers. The thermal stabilities were heavily affected by kinds of surface groups. The melt viscosity decrease of hyperbranched PPQ compared to linear analog was less than expected due to the formation of hydrogen bonding in the melt.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.