Steric control of a bridging ligand for high-nuclearity metallamacrocycle formation: A highly puckered 60-membered icosanuclear metalladiazamacrocycle
Cited 60 times inCited 60 times in
- Steric control of a bridging ligand for high-nuclearity metallamacrocycle formation: A highly puckered 60-membered icosanuclear metalladiazamacrocycle
- Moon, Dohyun; Lee, Kyungjae; John, Rohith P.; Kim, Ghyung Hwa; Suh, Byoung Jin; Lah, Myoung Soo
- MOLECULAR SQUARE; RECOGNITION AGENTS; MANGANESE CLUSTER; HOST-GUEST; HEXANUCLEAR; COMPLEXES; FRAMEWORK; WHEEL; NETWORKS; METALLACROWNS
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.45, no.20, pp.7991 - 7993
- A novel S4-symmetric icosanuclear manganese metalladiazamacrocycle was synthesized using a pentadentate ligand, N-3-phenyl-trans-2-propenoylsalicylhydrazide (H3L), that has a rigid and bulky terminal N-acyl group. A 20 cyclic repeat of an -(Mn-N-N)-linkage resulted in a highly puckered diaza-bridged 60-membered icosanuclear metallamacrocycle. The steric interaction between the ligands in the cyclic system leads to five consecutive MnIII centers in a chemically different -(MnAMnBMnCMnDMn E)- environment, with the chiralities of the metal centers being in a rather complicated -(ΛΛΔΛΛ) (ΔΔΛΔΔ)- sequence.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.