Hydrophobic sponge structure-based triboelectric nanogenerator
Cited 6 times inCited 0 times in
- Hydrophobic sponge structure-based triboelectric nanogenerator
- Lee, Keun Young; Chun, Jinsung; Lee, Ju-Hyuck; Kim, Kyeong Nam; Kang, Na-Ri; Kim, Ju-Young; Kim, Myung Hwa; Shin, Kyung-Sik; Gupta, Manoj Kumar; Baik, Jeong Min; Kim, Sang-Woo
- energy harvesting; humidity; hydrophobic sponge; nanogenerator; triboelectricity
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.26, no.29, pp.5037 - 5042
- Hydrophobic sponge structure-based triboelectric nanogenerators using an inverse opal structured film for sustainable energy harvesting over a wide range of humid atmosphere have been successfully demonstrated. The output voltage and current density reach a record value of 130 V and 0.10 mA cm-2, respectively, giving over 10-fold power enhancement, compared with the flat film-based triboelectric nanogenerator.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.