Selective gas sorption property of an interdigitated 3-D metal-organic framework with 1-D channels
Cited 61 times inCited 58 times in
- Selective gas sorption property of an interdigitated 3-D metal-organic framework with 1-D channels
- Zou, Yang; Hong, Seunghee; Park, Mira; Chun, Hyungphil; Lah, Myoung Soo
- POROUS COORDINATION-POLYMER; AMIDE GROUPS; ADSORPTION; SEPARATION; HYDROGEN; MOLECULES; SURFACE; DESIGN; ACID; TRANSFORMATION
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.48, pp.5182 - 5184
- An interdigitated 3-D metal - organic framework, [Cd-3(OH)(2)L-4(H2O)(2)], with 1-D channels was prepared using 4-aminophenyl-1H-tetrazole (HL) and Cd(II) ions, where the host framework shows selective gas sorption behavior that is based on the different nature of the interactions between the gas and the framework rather than on the size-exclusion effect of the micropores.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.