An unprecedented twofold interpenetrating (3,4)-connected 3-D metal-organic framework
Cited 34 times inCited 34 times in
- An unprecedented twofold interpenetrating (3,4)-connected 3-D metal-organic framework
- Hong, Seunghee; Zou, Yang; Moon, Dohyun; Lah, Myoung Soo
- SECONDARY BUILDING UNITS; COORDINATION POLYMERS; NETWORK; MOLECULES; TOPOLOGY; DESIGN; NETS; TPT=2,4,6-TRI(4-PYRIDYL)-1,3,5-TRIAZINE; CHEMISTRY; POROSITY
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.17, pp.1707 - 1709
- An unprecedented twofold interpenetrating (3,4)-connected topology of the Cu 3L 4-type metal-organic framework was prepared using N,N′,N″-tris(4-pyridinyl)-1,3,5-benzenetricarboxamide (L) as a trigonal three-connection node and the copper(ii) ion as a square planar four-connection node, where the framework contains remarkably large 1-D solvent channels.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.