Stereoselective synthesis of (-)-blepharocalyxin D
Cited 17 times inCited 16 times in
- Stereoselective synthesis of (-)-blepharocalyxin D
- Lah, Myoung Soo; Ko, Haye Min; Lee, Dong Gil; Kim, Min Ah; Kim, Hak Joong; Park, Jaejoon; Lee, Eun
- OXONIA-COPE REARRANGEMENT; BLEPHAROCALYXINS C-E; ALPINIA-BLEPHAROCALYX; ANTIPROLIFERATIVE DIARYLHEPTANOIDS; PRINS CYCLIZATIONS; SEEDS; TETRAHYDROPYRANS; DERIVATIVES; ALDEHYDES; ACID
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- TETRAHEDRON, v.63, no.26, pp.5797 - 5805
- The Prins cyclization strategy was successfully applied in the stereoselective synthesis of (-)-blepharocalyxin D (1), a cytotoxic dimeric diarylheptanoid isolated from Alpinia blepharocalyx. (C) 2007 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.