A designed metal-organic framework based on a metal-organic polyhedron
Cited 76 times inCited 73 times in
- A designed metal-organic framework based on a metal-organic polyhedron
- Zou, Yang; Park, Mira; Hong, Seunghee; Lah, Myoung Soo
- NANOSCALE FACETED POLYHEDRA; BUILDING-BLOCKS; COORDINATION POLYMERS; CRYSTAL-STRUCTURE; HYDROGEN UPTAKE; MOLECULES; CHEMISTRY; NETWORKS; CAVITIES; UNITS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.20, pp.2340 - 2342
- A C 3 symmetric ligand with three 1,3-benzenedicarboxylate units has been used to construct a metal-organic framework with a (3,24)-connected network topology, where the nanometre-sized metal-organic cuboctahedra (MOCs) have been incorporated solely into a cubic close packing (CCP) arrangement, which led to superoctahedral and supertetrahedral cavities.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.